5K FUN-RUNs AT YOUR FAVORITE BREWERIES ACROSS COLORADO & MONTH-LONG VIRTUAL CHALLENGES ACCESSIBLE ANYWHERE!
JOIN US TO RUN, WALK, OR VOLUNTEER
Participate however you like; run, jog, or walk! Families are always welcome, and kids under 12 run for free. Running strollers and dogs are almost always welcome. All of our 5k events are untimed fun runs. No matter what, there will be a beer waiting at the finish line!
All single events are $30 (unless noted) and include one beer, collector’s glassware or seasonal swag item and an invitation to enjoy the days’ scheduled festivities: live music, food, sponsor goodies, giveaways and more!
Volunteer for beer! We’re always looking for enthusiastic, beer-loving volunteers to help us put on these awesome 5k fun runs. Want a free beer without having to run/walk? Click here to sign up as a volunteer!
Next Event | JULY COLORADO VIRTUAL DISTANCE CHALLENGE
SHARE, SAVE, PRINT OUR 2020 SCHEDULE
Want to hang our 2020 events calendar on your refrigerator, in your office, at your local gym, in your favorite coffee shop, or anywhere else? Download this PDF version, print and hang it wherever you would like!
CLICK HERE to Download our 2020 Schedule
CLICK ON ANY EVENT LOGO OR NAME BELOW TO REGISTER
- 1-31: July Colorado Virtual Distance Challenge
- 18th: Tivoli Brewing (Denver)
- 25th: Mountain Cowboy Brewing (Frederick)
- 1st: New Belgium Ranger Station (Snowmass) | 5k on the Mountain
- 9th: Waldschanke Ciders (Denver) – REGISTRATION COMING SOON
- 15th: Resolute Brewing (Centennial)
- 16th: Jessup Farm Barrel House (Fort Collins)
- 22nd: Call to Arms Brewing (Denver)
- 30th: Blue Moon Brewing (Denver)
- 3rd: Prost Brewing (Denver) | Oktoberfest 5k
- 4th: Two22 Brew (Aurora)
- 10th: New Belgium Brewing (Fort Collins)
- 11th: Breckenridge Brewery 5k (Littleton)
- 11th: Breckenridge Brewery Half Marathon (Littleton)
- 18th: New Terrain Brewing (Golden) | New Terrain Trail 5k
- 25th: Upslope Brewing (Boulder)
- 31st: Avery Brewing (Boulder) | Boos & Brews Halloween 5k
- 1st: Cheluna Brewing (Aurora) | Dia de los Muertos 5k
- 7th: Goat Patch Brewing (Colorado Springs) | Veterans Day 5k
- 14th: Resolute Tap & Cellar (Arvada) | Five Alarm 5k & Chili Cook-Off
- 5th: Left Hand Brewing (Longmont) | On Your Left Ugly Sweater 5k
TBD FALL DATES
- Oskar Blues Tasty Weasel Taproom (Longmont)
- 14er Brewing (Denver)
- Weldwerks Brewing (Greeley)
- Outer Range Brewing (Frisco)
- Frolic Brewing (Westminster)
- Liquid Mechanics Brewing (Lafayette)
- Odell Brewing (Fort Collins)
WHAT IS THE COLORADO BREWERY RUNNING SERIES?
WHO WE ARE: Colorado Brewery Running Series events are 5k-ish, fun-run courses that all start and end at local Colorado breweries. We welcome all runners, walkers, joggers, and spectators that are interested in enjoying the great outdoors and the great craft beer that Colorado has to offer. All of our participants complete a 5k course nearby each brewery. Afterwards, everyone hangs out, drinks beer, and enjoys local live music!
WHAT WE’RE ABOUT: Our motto = be active, have fun, give back! In addition to pairing some exercise and good beer, a portion of all proceeds go back to local non-profits, In 2019, we happily partnered with more than 10 Colorado non-profit organizations, and we are very proud that the Colorado Brewery Running Series has so far donated over $25,000 to local non-profits!
WHAT’S NEXT: In our four years here in Colorado, we have hosted over 80 events at nearly 60 different Colorado breweries, with over 10,000 runners completing our courses. As word-of-mouth spreads and awareness continues to grow, we are looking forward to 2020 being our biggest, best, and most brewtiful year yet!
The number of miles we’ve collectively traveled, 3.1-ish at a time
The number of beers we’ve collectively consumed
The total dollars we’ve been able to donate back to local Colorado nonprofits
THANK YOU TO OUR AMAZING
PARTNERS & SPONSORS
2020 PARTNERS & SPONSORS
The Brewery Running Series started in Minneapolis in 2012 by Nate Herrington and Morgan Jappe. They wanted to combine their favorite things – being active, drinking beer, and supporting their community. Turns out, a few thousand other locals share those same interests! A few years and tens of thousands of beers and miles later, they decided to branch out.
The Colorado Brewery Running Series is locally owned and operated by Denver resident – Brady Archer. He is the mastermind behind the Colorado schedule and at the helm of ensuring everyone has a great run/walk, delicious beer, and a fun experience!
2020 will be the FIFTH year that runners have been enjoying beer run fun as part of the Brewery Running Series in almost every corner of Colorado.
Over 80 events and 50 Colorado breweries and counting!!
Director of Events & Colorado Owner
Chief Barketing Officer
Our events couldn’t happen without you. We ask for 2.5-hours of your time in exchange for a beer, t-shirt, and a 1/2 off entry to a future Colorado BRS event.
Because running and drinking is more fun with friends, follow us on social media for discounts, deals, and the latest news!
Got a question? You have come to the right place!
The Official Site of the Brewery Running SeriesTM
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org